Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
    Internet Explorer Question
    I keep getting a message at the bottom of the screen "Do you Want to Make Internet Explorer your main Browser?" How do I get rid of this ? Thanks. I have Microsoft Office, AOL, & Internet Explorer. (Windows 7)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 22, 2014, 06:49 PM
    Just cancel or say no. You are using a non Microsoft browser and they want to make you use theirs. It will continue to show up. Thanks to Bill Gates.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 23, 2014, 04:46 AM
    There should be a check box on that message to not ask again.
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Internet Explorer Question continued
    You are absolutely correct. There is a small drop down menu that says "Don't Ask Again". Problem Solved ! Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes? [ 2 Answers ]

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?

Internet explorer will not stay loaded and I can not download anything from internet [ 6 Answers ]

My computer did some updates a couple days ago and since then internet explorer will not stay up it closes down. I cannot download anything to find out what is wrong. Any suggestions? Please help. Thank you

Internet Explorer Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone I am new to this website and I hope to be of help as well as receive help. My question is this... When you open I.E> 6.0 you can have a "links" bar showing which has some of your most common websites there that you have dragged onto that bar. You can then right click on the...

Internet Explorer Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi folks, I am :-[embarrassed to ask this question but have to, can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I have been with AOL for 4 - 5 years and have just changed to BT. This means that I now use internet explore 6 instead of AOL browser. In AOL I could open up a site then minimises it and...

View more questions Search