Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navrozdabu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2014, 06:30 AM
    Can family on a B-1 visa visit out of state relatives?
    I am a U.S. Citizen living in Syracuse, New York. My family member from India will be travelling on B-1 Visa for 20 days. His business work is in Redwood City, California.

Is it possible for him to travel to Syracuse to visit us for a couple of days? He has been informed that his visa is only for remaining in California.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
    If there is annotation on his visa page, then he must go directly to Redwood City, but he can visit you after business done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Immigration Questions [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to file a Petition for an L1-B Visa for a Polish colleague, but I have a few questions. It's a very time-sensitive matter, and I'd like to bolster our chances of approval. We are an International company which builds windmill blades, and we are headquartered out of Denmark. Our Little...

Free immigration questions [ 2 Answers ]

Do I have to be in US physically for 3 months before applying N400 ? I am having a valid N470 and will it not cover the above requirement? Will the physical presence be re-calculated at the time of interview and Oath? Both Physical Presence & Continuous Residence requirement have been met...

Where can I ask immigration questions for free [ 2 Answers ]

I lived in the US for about 11 years went to school over there until I graduated from high school then I moved back to my country of origin because school was too expensive for non citizens, is there anyway I could go back legally?

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too? ... A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF… The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At...

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Helllo Everyone ! Myself Pallavi lived in Ahmedabad. I have apply for IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE ( I 130) on date of 20th December 2006 ( 20-12-2006 ). And Date of Visa petition Approved is 3rd June 2009 ( 03-06-2009 ) . I have 2 children . At petition time both Age...

View more questions Search