Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deepika_Bajaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2014, 12:26 AM
    How IITP Automation provide Guarantee for Placement ?
    I heard about IITP Automation(located in New Delhi) that they are providing training in #Industrial Automation & also provide Gurantee for Placement. So, I want to know that how they provide Gurantee for Placement so that I can join this company for training..
    rajadil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 02:18 AM
    Hi friend I am not telling that this company is good or this one is bad...
    But simply I am sharing my personal experience which is that IITP Automation is totally a big fraud company . Which is only providing training to their student but no any placement...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workmanship guarantee [ 4 Answers ]

I received a contract to replace my windows with Andersen Windows (New Construction) from a local contractor. The windows were ordered through Home Depot and delivered to my garage. The contract states, " __________________ gives a 20 year workmanship guarantee on all work." What would you...

Bank guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

How much the deposit or cash cover as security to issue Bank Guarantee or Letters of Credit from bank rate AAA ?

Word Automation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends My name is Ramesh. And I need help regarding Word Automation through ASP.NET. I am trying to generate a Word Document stored on the Server. My code is:- Word.Application wApp=new Word.ApplicationClass(); Word.Document wDoc; wApp.Visible=true; wApp.Caption="Demo Questionnaire...

Automation object [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if you could help me? I started recentley working in a company. I am at the moment working on some listings of data bases in Access 2000. I was trying to make e customers phone list with the form similar to the one at Northwind Example. Everything went well with the table, form...

Guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

If I change electronic dictionary for guarantee and new dictionary breaked too, I have new guarantee or not according law?

View more questions Search