Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalou Posts: 57, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Crap telephone conversations
    Now this may seem daft, my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, get on very well when we are together, I see him 5 nights a week, on the nights I don't see him he calls me but we hardly ever have anything to say, I struggle to get conversation out of him as he has never been one for telling me loads about his day or anything.

It frustrates me because I end up thinking on the nights we are apart that maybe we haven't got such a good relationship but then again when I see him again its very comfortable and we have a good time together.

Hmm. Maybe I am just worrying too much about nothing
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 04:35 PM
    I think you are over reacting. You see each other and lot and really there is not a whole lot he can tell you on the phone about the spare 2 days in his week that you don't see each other.

Some guys just don't like the phone either.. I know when I was with my ex of 7 years we would see each other most days. Phone conversations only really existed as a form of communication for arranging things and asking any questions we may have for the other whilst not together. Never anything serious or stuff about our days etc. What's the point. We would see each other again in person within the day or so, so there was no need to talk on the phone.

Don't worry about it. You are over reacting. Just as long as you are happy with the communication levels when you two are together I think you have nothing to worry about.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Yep many people just don't like talking on the phone,
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Apr 4, 2007, 05:00 PM
    yeah the phones not for everyone maybe hed rather talk in person! =D
    missbeach123 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 05:53 PM
    You see him five nights a week, your obviously there for any stories he might want to tell you. Don't push the phone thing or give him a hard time about not having anything to say, its natural sometimes. Instead of an akward conversation, get off the phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Email conversations [ 2 Answers ]

I like this guy and I just started talking to him online. I don't know what to talk about with him because we are really different. What should I say? :confused:

Starting conversations with girl [ 23 Answers ]

OK there is girl that is 16 years old I think at school I am 17 and she started likeing me like a week ago. She is the one who started talking by saying hi or hey when she sees me on the bus or hallway I like her too. On the bus I always sit at the back seat and she turns her head around...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Confused; he's carrying two conversations [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend, he's like one of my best friends, meaning he talks to me all the time and he can be an idiot, but I forgive him, cause I know I'm not always the nicest person in the world to him. I don't know what he really wants to say because he says he doesn't like me more than friends,...

Okay, so I tore the crap out of my basement floor... [ 5 Answers ]

... to rough-in for the bathroom I'm putting in. my questions are this: 1) Do I have to use Cast or can I use PVC for the stuff I'm putting in? 2) With the layout and location of things, it's going to end up where my bathroom sink and wall will be directly over the main line in the floor. ...

View more questions Search