Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2014, 02:28 AM
    Roll your own cigarettes question?
    I am just getting into rolling your own and I bought Buglar tobacco and I didn't quite like the smell to it. The store sells Bugler, Topps, drum and Kite. How would you rate Bugler vs Topps vs Kite vs drum on quality, strength, smell and flavor?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 20, 2014, 02:34 AM
    Bugler is a very strong blend. Kite is mentholated. Topps isn't quite as strong as Bugler but it's less consistent in texture. I haven't lit up my next cigarette in a number of years, but I seem to recall adding an additional half a filter to Bugler rolls to mellow it out.

May 20, 2014, 02:46 AM
    They also sell drum, how would you rate that as well?
    Pest Control Expert

May 20, 2014, 04:40 AM
    I'm not familiar with Drum tobacco, but they do advertise a Light blend. That may be more to your taste if Bugler is too strong.

May 20, 2014, 07:47 PM
    Have you tried the buglar "gold" blend it is supposed to be a light blend
    Pest Control Expert

May 21, 2014, 01:53 AM
    When I was using tobacco, I didn't see the "Gold" blend available. Of course, at the time I was in Eastern Tennessee and North Carolina, so I more often than not used local products that didn't make it into the marketing system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll over 401k and Roth IRA question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all... newbie here. I have a quick question. If I roll over approximately $12,000 into a traditional IRA in 2012, am I still allowed to contribute $5000 to a Roth IRA in 2012? FYI... I am 36 year old single male and will make below the Roth IRA income limit. Thanks

Electronic cigarettes [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me if the electronic cigarette will affect my serum cotinine test.And how long before the test should I give up the electronic cigarette. Thank you

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

Cigarettes [ 3 Answers ]

What brands cigarettes were made by Phillip Morris, Brown and Williamson Tobacco Corporation and by The American Tobacco Company?

401K roll-over question [ 4 Answers ]

I requested that my 401k from my former employer be sent to my 401k at my new employer. The old 401k company mailed the check to me although I had given explicit instructions to send the check to the new 401k company. The check is made payable to "New 401k company FBO 'my name'. Can this...

View more questions Search