Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    financeboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2014, 05:54 AM
    How do I calculate this?
    A capital market in equilibrium provides investors with an opportunity to both borrow and lend risk-free. The two efficient portfolios X and Y have the following expected returns and risk:

E(Rx) = 26% Std. dev.(Rx) = 15%
    E(Ry) = 18% Std. dev.(Ry) = 9%

What is the risk-free rate of return?

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate the following: [ 5 Answers ]

A body having a mass of 20kg accelerates uniformly in a straith line according to the law, v=10 - 2t, where v is the final velocity after t in seconds. Calculate the following: 1.1.1 The initial velocity 1.1.2 The acceleraton 1.1.3 The initial momentum 1.1.4 The kinetic energy after 4...

How do I calculate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pipe 500mm long and it contains 8.836 litres of water How do I calculate the internal diameter of the pipe

How to calculate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate a company's net income for the year? Net cash flow? Net operating profit after taxes (NOPAT)? Operating cash flow? Free cash flow (FCF) for the year? Economic Value Added (EVA)? GeorgeNor [email protected]

How do I calculate the following [ 2 Answers ]

Owens Orchards sells apples in a large bag by weight. A sample of seven bags contained The following numbers of apples: 23, 19, 26, 17, 21, 24, 22. a. Compute the mean number and median number of apples in a bag and verify.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.