Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xireyna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 07:00 PM
    Bump on Inside of Nose Piercing
    Name:  swelling.png
Views: 103699
Size:  333.3 KB

So, this little aggravating thing occurred when I changed the jewelry for the piercing wayyyy to early. It's been 5 weeks about since then and it still hasn't gone away. What is this and how do I get rid of it? It's making it impossible to put any jewelry but an earring or a fishtail in.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Bump on the inside of my nose from piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced (with a needle) September 28th, and didn't have a single problem with it. But within the last week or so, I have had like huge crusty things on the inside, and suddenly a huge bump came up on the inside. So I took my diamond out today and looked at it, it was red and had a...

Bump on the inside of my nose piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I always had a bump on the inside of my piercing, I always cleaned. It healed that way but when I take it out blood comes out of it. Is it infected?

I Have A Bump Inside My Nose From My Piercing Is It Normal ? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 3 weeks ago and I have seen the inside of my nose and it has a bump , what is it?Is it normal and how do I get rid of it I want to keep my piercing cause I like it and I have been wanting it for a long time what can I use to make it go away & it hurts when I move my nose. I...

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.