Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momlosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Looking for a mermaid doll I had in the 60s
    My aunt and uncle lived in Florida and had a wall with fishnet on it and it had these cute mermaids that were not dolls but used for decoration. They had stuffed tails and long pretty, shiny hair. Their faces were small like a dolls and not sewn. I think the were about 6-8" long. She bought us each one but of course we ruined them playing with them. Does anyone know what they were called and if any still exist?

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a very old doll from the 60s [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of this doll I used to play with whenever I would visit my grandparents house. I think it was my Mom's. It had short blondish hair and blue eyes. The body was really soft and the arms, legs and head were rubbery. There was a string on the side of it and you would pull it to...

Little mermaid ? [ 1 Answers ]

Seen a little mermaid movie as a child which kept to the hans christian Andersons version. Little mermaid movie where she has to stab prince's bride to turn back into a mermaid or she'll die before either sunset or sunrise. She also has blonde hair

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

Little mermaid [ 2 Answers ]

What is the prince's name?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.