Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arrowintheknee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 05:50 PM
    Why hasn't any developers picked up the game Primal?
    Primal is undoubtedly one of my favourites games, it's quite old by today's standards but there were so many things about it that just made it a winner.

I've heard it had a large fan base and the game finished on a cliff hanger and yet nothings come of it.

I'm just really curious to find out if anyone actually knows why no developers picked it up to do at least a sequel?
    Personally I thought it was an awesome little game.

Does anyone else think there may be a chance for it still or is it really buried?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2014, 05:54 PM
    Sadly there's really no way to find out why it wasn't picked up by someone else, or continued with the same developers.

It's a lot like TV shows. You may find one you love, but that doesn't mean that everyone else loves it. If it's low in ratings, it's not worth spending the money to make more episodes. It happens all the time.

My guess is that the game didn't do too well, so instead of spending more money on a game that already lost money, they let it die and moved on. It's very common.
    Arrowintheknee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2014, 04:13 AM
    Drat, I thought the game had a big following.

Thank you for taking time to reply, much appreciated :-).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Primal religions [ 2 Answers ]

What is the ecstatic experience in primal religion?

Father hasn't paid Child support in 9 months, hasn't seen her in 3 years.. [ 3 Answers ]

I was in an abusive relationship with him and I eventually got out. He is court ordered to pay child support, but I have not received any in 9 months (after getting it for only a few months) and he has not seen or spoken to her since she was 2 months old. She is now 3 years old. I live in Arkansas...

View more questions Search