Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arrowintheknee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
    Contact email for Jobcentre UK (Rushey Green SE London)
    Hello all,

I can't make it to the jobcentre to ask them a question (Rushey Green) in south east London so does anyone know a current email?
    I attempted to call them no less than 10 times-7 of which no one could patch me through to the right department and as such they hung up on me.
    Nice huh?
    Anyway the other times it just rang through.

I've tried several email addresses but they all came back through that maildemon thingy for unknown email addy's.

If anyone has a working email and can let me know then that would be fantastic :-).

Thanks all.

Check out some similar questions!

Contact Yahoo by Email [ 3 Answers ]

I used to have an email address which was deactivated. I cannot reactivate my old account but I would love to have it back. I realize some accounts cannot be reactivated but I was hoping this one could. I actually did reactivate it one day and had it for a few hours but lost it again so I know...

Email contact list [ 1 Answers ]

How do I send an email to everyone on my AOL contact list?

Did Bank contact me via email [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Garcia Luis Fernandez and I am the Foreign Operations/Accounts Manager of the Banco La Caixa. Did the Bank send an email to me? However, before we go-ahead with the aforementioned, we would need to know if you are actually Greg Burgess, in doing this; you will be required to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.