Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squatchyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2014, 10:51 AM
    Why am I not given any chances to prove myself?
    My mom and my sister never listen to anything I have to say and they yell at me a lot. I get in trouble for being an "" because I don't hang out with them ever. It is partially because they are mean and partially because I have so much homework to do. My mom walked up to me with a lit lighter in her hand one day and while pointing it at me she told me I need to appreciate her more and be nicer. The only reason I ever get in trouble is because my sister complains about how "lazy" I am being. Whenever I try to hold a conversation with them they tell me I'm stupid and ignore me. At school all of my "friends" now just ignore me as well. I am starting to feel alone. I have no one I can talk to about anything. No matter what I do I am always shut down. Is there anything I can do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2014, 01:06 PM
    Yes, there are several things you can do, one is be more assertive, be cleaner, look good and tell everyone to just back off.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 17, 2014, 01:54 PM
    I think you're going through a rough patch of time, we all do. Seems like it's a lot, and lasts forever. Keep your head up and get through it by being busy with things you like, and people who enjoy what you like. Can't hurt to try a few new things and making new friends either.

How old are you? How old is your sister?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do to prove [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to do the process myself, but I don't know where my wife is! What I don't know is how how do I prove that I have look for my wife?

I've been given two chances,blew them both how can I prove that I won't this time? [ 4 Answers ]

I lied to my boyfriend but about the smallest thing and he took me back,I then lied again he took me back,this time I haven't really lied I told him the truth buh he doesn't seem to see it,I want to prove to him that I'm not the person he thinks I am. He said that I was perfect but it was the lies...

How to prove this? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help in this problem.. Here's the problem: A body rises vertically from earth according to the law S= 64t - 16t^2. In here, I need to show or prove that it has lost one-half its velocity in the first 48ft. Of rise. Another thing.. can you please check if my answer in this problem is...

What is he trying to prove? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex and I have been broken up for 2 months! When I talk to him it seems like he tries to make me jealous! He tells me that he has been messing around with all these girls and I know he isn't like that! Then he tells me that he was just playing! Then he brings his mom into it and tells her to play...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

View more questions Search