Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    18041966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2014, 09:16 PM
    Angina
    I am a 48 year old male, healthy but I have angina. I get hot even when its cold, sometimes I sweat in the head but mostly I just feel like I'm burning up all over my body from the inside out. WHY?.
    I also have more frequently stinging in my centre chest when walking and getting short of beath along with a huge headache. WHY??
    Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 16, 2014, 09:28 PM
    This could be cardiac related. Please make an appointment with your cardiologist as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am over 55. Small stature woman with heart blockage and angina. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a genetic heart condition and really suffering. With angina,no sleep, and depression, all of these are results of a heart attack and two heart catherizations in 4 months.

Do I have angina or gerd acid reflux or something else! [ 2 Answers ]

I have chest pain Unintentional weight loss without diet (for 5 months now? ) Feels like food is stuck And now I'm having arm pain when I rest!>.< I'm not sure if I have gerd or unstable angina or something else!! Plus can you tell me what's the difference between angina and gerd? I'm...

Can you have both gerd and angina? [ 1 Answers ]

I have arm pain for 2-3 days now.. it sometimes hurt when I rest :( I unintentional loss weight 5 months now... Chest pain and feels like food is stuck when I didn't swallow anything And past 2 days I wake up and have stomachache and "poop" I also burp even though I didn't eat anything And...

Angina Pectoris after MDMA use? [ 1 Answers ]

Two nights ago, I took 125mg of MDMA (orally) and the experience was very good until I started to come down. The feeling of a spiky object being pushed down a small tube appeared, starting at the top of my chest and steadily pushing down to the middle of my torso. I did nothing for about an hour...

View more questions Search