Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janimal54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2014, 05:58 PM
    1957 B series $1.00 blue seal silver certificate worth.
    What could my dollar bill, the 1957 B series $1.00 blue seal silver certificate be worth? Would anyone be interested being it is not of excellent or CU condition? It is folded. The top right and left corner are bent. A 745 A4 are the plate #s. The serial # U 08177575A The ink is not faded everything is legible.
    Douglas Dillon And Kathryn O'Day Granaham

Kelly C.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 14, 2014, 07:15 PM
    Not worth that much 1957 Series B Silver Certificate | eBay Condition is key and you can't appraise it online. Take it to a dealer for an appraisal, after he gives the number ask him what he would pay you for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a silver certificate series 1957 B w/blue seal signed by Katheryn O'Day [ 0 Answers ]

What is worth of my silver certificate series 1957 B w/blue seal signed by Katheryn O'Day (not sure last name), uncirculated

Silver certificate 1957 blue seal [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a one dollar bill from 1957 silver certificate in fair condition worth? I have 2 one dollar bills from 1957 in fair condition they both have been folded, they are both signed by priest and anderson and the serial numbers start with h and v

Silver Certificate 1957 Blue Seal A series serial # starts with a D [ 0 Answers ]

what is the approximate value of a 1957 A series blue seal 1 dollar bill with a serial # starting with a D

1957 A Silver certificate Blue seal Value [ 0 Answers ]

Elizabeth Smith and Douglas Dillon are the signatures on it

1957 blue seal silver certificate [ 4 Answers ]

One dollar silver certificate with bule seal 1957b from dougles dillon and k oharyin good shape one little tear on the top little fold # is s50148948a on the right side it has d732is it worth any thing thank u lopez eva

View more questions Search