Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
    Don't know what to do..
    So last month I met this guy and now I really really like him! And I think he likes me too, well I don't know. We talk a lot I guess and send hearts and what not, which has been going on the whole month. We hangout and do stuff, like kiss or whatever a lot. But we're not like dating or have a thing. But he's really annoying, like he doesn't answer my texts and we barely text anymore but when we do it's the same. I have been texted some other guys lately but I feel really guilty about it and I don't know why.. I just don't know what to think, I really hate the guilt feeling and I don't know how to make to go away. Like I should be allowed to flirt with other guys right, I mean he was the one who made out with another girl a way. Just ugh, I didn't know what to do..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 13, 2014, 08:37 PM
    Wow...

Ages?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 13, 2014, 09:59 PM
    You're not dating so what's the problem? How old are you? Stop the kissing and stuff. You have let this guy think you are easy and mess around with no comment made.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2014, 04:16 AM
    Stop kissing and hanging out with him is what you do. He takes advantage of your being very available for whatever. He is your age isn't he, 15-16?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understaned my emotions.I used to badly miss this person , now I don't ? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this person , a female which was in love with me and I was in love with her. We weren't together for complicated reasons but when she went away for say 3 weeks and we didn't talk , I terribly missed her and so did she. The moment we managed to talk on the phone or meet we were both so...

Emachine t2885 power button don't come on don't know where pw pins go [ 1 Answers ]

Emachine t2885 front panel came off and the power pins came out of the mb and I don't know the order the pw .sw .hdd. Go can some one help me

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

Kids Don't Call and Don't want to spend holidays with us [ 3 Answers ]

My kids don't want to spend holidays or come visit anymore. They are from 24 to 31 and it makes us sad that they don't come to visit. They all live at least 3 hours away and haven't been to our home for 1-1/2 years. I miss my grandkids and they only time I get to see them is when I drive to see...

View more questions Search