Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mseastcoastlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2014, 11:14 PM
    How do I change casa blanca fan direction?
    What buttons change direction of the fan?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 13, 2014, 03:50 AM
    Which fan is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter fan with remote does not change direction [ 0 Answers ]

Fri l ing fan will not reverse. Remote turns fan on and off and light also. Just will not reverse fan.

Hampton Bay ceiling fan direction change [ 4 Answers ]

I have an HB fan that I can not find a model number for. The fan uses remote model UC7076T. Can anyone tell me how to change the direction of the fan, I can not find a switch on the fan and the remote does not have a direction button on it. Thanks and Hurry it is hot... :mad:

Is there a universal ceiling fan remote control that will change direction of fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a catherdal ceiling in my living room. I had a ceiling fan installed but did not buy one with a remote. Are there any kits availibale to install a remote? I have to drag the ladder out twice a year to change direction. It would be easier with a remote.

Change direction of fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my instructions and can not remember how to change fan direction.I do not have a model no.

Ceiling fan controls only change direction [ 1 Answers ]

We replaced a ceiling fan & light with a new one and then changed the electrical, running an entirely new line to the fixture to take it off a dual switch to just operate from 1 because we closed off the second doorway to the room. When we hooked it back up, one of the pull chains now changes the...

View more questions Search