Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 12, 2014, 11:23 AM
    I am getting frustrated.
    Hello peeps,
    My skin type is oily but in winter it gets really dry. Now in summer its again oily and along with that there are few pimples coming out. I don't have problem with that but when pimple go they leave their black spot behind them, that's my problem. I just want to know is their any Home remedies that I can use to lighten up these spots, in a less expensive way?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2014, 12:22 PM
    I don't have the black spots and don't have pimples but believe in exfoliating regularly with St. Ives Apricot Scrub, or anything similar, but St. Ives is the best. Could be this is what you need. Clay mask is good for oily skin in the summer, another thing to try, won't hurt, they are all natural and no chemicals.

To lighten up spots you could try lemon juice, undiluted, as a nightly regime. Go on line and see what they have to offer.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

May 13, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Tickle Expert

Thanks, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 and my wife is 25 we have two boys one almost two the other 8months.since we had the second kid she really has lost her sex drive,although after the first it wasn't the best but I was hoping for a change.I have a very high sex drive and would not mind having sex everyday,but for her once a...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

I am so frustrated about being overweight. I gave birth to my son 4 months ago and during the pregnancy I could not quit eating and still have not been able to quit eating. I have always been a very healthy eater. Prior to pregnancy I was 5'7" and 135 lbs. In 13 months I have gone from that 135...

I'm so frustrated! [ 4 Answers ]

Windows 7, FYI. Okay, I have to write a paper for my final project. The paper is actually made up of several worksheets re-done to form a cohesive whole. When I was first putting it all together, I created lines using ****<enter> I can't get rid of two of those lines! The others...

Why is he so frustrated with me? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up a week ago and I feel that he hates me now. Anything I say or do he gets so frustrated with me and I don't understand. For example, I called his mom because we were somewhat close (she treated me almost like her own daughter) and said "guess what.... dont tell Justin (my...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Can anyone help me!! I have and older Goodman Gas Furnace Model# GMPH080-5-Rev B, I cannot find any information on this unit. Is it 1 0r 2 stage everything happens as it should, burners ignite etc. but only cold air comes out on my side of the house, the kids side has a separate...

View more questions Search