Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bakapig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2014, 07:41 PM
    Can I Run Battlefield 4 On My Laptop
    Hey guys Can I run battlefield 4 on my laptop ?
    My spec are :Window 7 premium 64bit with 6.00GBProcessor (Cpu) are Intel Core i5-2430 2.40GHzGpu are Nvidia Geforce 540MI have Multi core (4)Some people Said that I can run it at low with pretty good fps But I just want to Make sure
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 11, 2014, 09:40 PM
    Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System information to run battlefield 3 [ 1 Answers ]

I want to assemble a new PC to play battlefield 3 so I have decided to by an Amd A6-3650 processor and graphics card is Radeon HD 6670 1Gb DDR3(multi gpu) also 4 Gb DDR3 Ram. The other components are all OK in selection just get confused in processor and graphics card with multi gpu

Battlefield 3 [ 0 Answers ]

My battlefield 3 map, health and ammo is out of the screen on my ps3 how do I fix it I tried options and it's not there

Can't run Quicktime and Itunes on Laptop [ 5 Answers ]

Hi anyone, I have problem running Quicktime and Itunes softwares on my laptops even though I download and run the setups on my laptop, they still won't work. Can anyone help. I have an urgent need for the quicktime software for my animation school project:o.

Battlefield 2 [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a new computer, and I'm trying to install BF2 on it. I have 3 copys of the game, one copy I'm missing the first CD for, and the first CD for the second two apparently won't work anymore. It keeps saying Failed to install, please start over from the beginning. I tried to copy the...

View more questions Search