Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MandusPetrus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2014, 12:02 AM
    Why does a "non-secure form warning" appear when I use my email?
    My question regards a "non-secure form warning" that appears when I use my email, which I access through Yahoo. I have an iMac, OS X version 10.9.2. I have recently installed updates of Safari 7.0.3 and a security update 2014-002.

The warning message appears when I use email. There is a safari compass symbol in the corner, and the message reads: “This form will be sent in a way that is not secure. Are you sure you want to send it?” My choices are Cancel or Send. Why is this appearing and what should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Non-secure form warning [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old iMac, OSX 10.8.5 Use yahoo.com for email I have been away for 3 weeks. Now this message pops up constantly: "This form will be sent in a way that is not secure. Are you sure you want to send it? Cancel Send" What is happening and what should I do?

Eviction: is email a valid form of notice? [ 6 Answers ]

NYC tenant: I rented a room in an apt on Dec 1, 2010. My LL traveled right after renting the room and has been away for 2 months. Last January 30 she sent me an email saying she needed the room back on March 1 (which is crazy as we had verbally agreed 6 months.) She gave me a 30 day notice. I never...

How to create an email id using vb form and code? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to design a vb(6.0) form for email id creation. I want the form design and it's codings. Please sent me the answer.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.