Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ram7862 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2014, 05:58 AM
    How to get NOC for a settled Credit Card
    Hi All-

I used one HDFC bank credit card. I settled my credit card on partial payment. I asked bank to send NOC(non objection Certificate) but bank is asking for complete payment.

Kindly suggest how to get rid of this as facing problem in getting loans form another bank.

Kind Regards,
    Ram
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2014, 07:22 AM
    Did you have agreement in writing, prior to settlement that they would furnish this.

Normally this is not provided with settlements unless it is part of the terms when you settle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to show we were insolvent when we settled our credit card? [ 2 Answers ]

We settled our credit card a few months back, and we're waiting on the 1099 form. I have always used TurboTax, but I will be finding a CPA to do our taxes this year with the 1099. We own our home, but aside from that, we have nothing in the bank, next to nothing in retirement. I'm hoping we can...

Being sued for credit card debt by law firm representing credit card company [ 7 Answers ]

Well, its happened. I have received a summons for a credit card debt by law firm. I have to go to the county court house to talk with the clerk... (not sure what will happen,never been sued before)If I don't go within 20 days, they say they will start proceedings to garnishing my wages. I do owe...

Old credit card debt settled previously [ 3 Answers ]

I had some cc debt that was sent to a collection agency... the account was settled and I only have the bank statements to prove that I had sent the checks to that collection agency in this case phillips and burns llc . However the account was sent to another agency just now and they are trying to...

Settled credit card debts [ 9 Answers ]

I want to settle a credit card debt with a collection agency and the credit card company still owns it. After we agree on a settlement, I will send them a letter of agreement that states they are authorized by the credit card company to do this and they will remove it from my credit report. I saw a...

Credit rating: Settled vs Paid [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago, we ren into financial hardship. I contacted one of our credit card companies to ask them to work out a payment arrangement with me. They refused because my acount was "in good standing". Well, we defaulted on the payments as I warned them may happen. They rapidly inflated the...

View more questions Search