Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjanvi1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 09:57 AM
    Help a newbie! - construction cleanup pricing question w/ specifics
    50 rooms. 15,000 sq feet. Outside of the big city in North Carolina. Wet mopping of concrete, some tile, some carpet. 25 windows to clean. Wiping down doors and panels - 1 bathroom to clean. We are new at this and would love some guidance. We are insured and ready to work. Please advise. *****We were considering charging around 1800.00 as the equipment will only be a couple hundred dollars at most and we hope to get it done in a day.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 9, 2014, 10:15 AM
    How many people to accomplish this task?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2014, 10:18 AM
    And factor trash disposal....who is responsible for that?

May 9, 2014, 12:24 PM
    I'm looking at around 3

May 9, 2014, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And factor trash disposal....who is responsible for that?
    They are
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 9, 2014, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanvi1 View Post
    I'm looking at around 3
    Nope, if you mean three people, you will need more talented people. Oh and if you are wet mopping concrete you will have to rent dehumidifiers to take up moisture after mopping, concrete, unless sealed will hold water.

why wet mop concrete ???

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New construction cleanup bidding [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help on bidding new construction cleanup. I just bid a small building. It has 3132 sq ft. I bid it at .20 pr sq ft. The company I put the bid in with thought my bid was a little low. So then I added the price of 20 windows at $5.00 each. Am I on track with this bid?

Cost per sq.ft new construction cleanup [ 6 Answers ]

7,500 sq ft house high end lots of window inside out how much should be charged per sqft

Construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup [ 11 Answers ]

Im starting a janitorial business in California, and part of my business that I am going to be doing is construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup. I need help with knowing what routes to go for the both of those.

Construction Site Cleanup [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to get ballpark costs for construction site clean up. I am starting my own cleaning business and would like to bid but would like to know general information before I try it.

Construction cleanup [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how much to charge to do a construction cleanup for a rec building? How should I type up my bid? I am new to this and I have no idea what I should charge for windows etc.. should it all be included in the overall price?

View more questions Search