Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Manyange luphin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 08:56 AM
    Can I get adopted
    My dad makes me angry and treats my sister better than me he doesn't want me to have fun like now I like rapping and record and he tells me its stupid and he wants me to do agriculture I am only twelve he makes me bah in this itchy stuff worse than itchy powder.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 9, 2014, 09:05 AM
    No, you can't get adopted. You will just have to deal with your terrible, miserable life until you are old enough to move out on your own.

Just so you know...I don't know many 12 year olds that actually think they have it good at home...suck it up and deal with it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2014, 09:31 AM
    Sorry, life isn't about having fun all the time. And at 12 you don't get to do what you want... you can after you are an adult if you can afford it. Few can.

You have a place to live, you have clothers to wear, you have shoes to wear, you get fed at least 3 times a day. You really have it pretty good. There are lots of 12 year olds without ANY of those things.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

May 9, 2014, 10:25 AM
    Unfortunately you are stuck at home. Instead of fighting your dad just remember what you choose to do in life is YOUR choice. Do what makes you happy and as you get older your choices might change again. --Just don't do anything stupid that can effect your future ( like drugs etc... )
    Im sorry you think he treats your sister better but it might just be because they fight less. Ask him to go hang out with you alone and do something fun that he won't get mad at you and you won't get annoyed at him like mini golf or a picnic in a park.

Your 12 this won't last forever just hang tough!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to be adopted.. I already have a family.. & they love me.. but I can't stay.. because I can't do tis I cry evry day now.. I always do what they want , but it always seams like it's not good enough.. I can take it.. I gave up my dreams my every thing for them.. I thin it's time forme to know...

Am I adopted ? [ 6 Answers ]

I've always felt I'm not part of the family in some way but can never put my finger on it, I have a birth certificate (seen it) but there are other clues which points me in this adoption direction... My name is now spelt differently to what is on the birth certificate, my mum and dad's choice,...

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to be adopted [ 14 Answers ]

I'm want to be adopted but I don't to hurt my family I'm not sure what I want I'm unhappy alone and I cry myself to sleep should I just talk to them or what because I'm edge I not trying hurt but if it worse I'm to leave and hurts is they love me but can't dill with this my mom been having weird...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

View more questions Search