Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabulousfurry Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2014, 05:26 AM
    Music video from ?mid 90s? Dance music, teddy bears picnic
    It was a stop frame animation video, not great quality, scene was a park I think, with teddy bears and maybe other toys having a picnic which degenerated into drinking, taking drugs, having group sex and fighting, maybe stabbing etc. The sun in the sky was singing I think, maybe just a chorus bit. I saw this one time on perhaps mtv ages ago and never since, been searching on t'interweb every now and then to no avail.

Check out some similar questions!

90s dance music instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a dance track that was released in the 90s(92-96). There are no vocals, its an instrumental. I think it may have sampled this: Terence Trent D'arby - Delicate (Lyrics) - YouTube It's Delicate by Terence Trent D'arby. From 0.11-0.18 seconds, that is how the song...

90s music video, help! [ 0 Answers ]

A woman walks through a grass field and leaves path of fried eggs? Think she was also holding a vacuum cleaner. The video is from around 90s, I think late 90s. The whole video was about a black girl(maybe the singer) who's path through a field or place of grass is not normal, it's one fried egg...

Music video help? (Electronica/Dance Genre) [ 2 Answers ]

This music video came out like maybe 5 years ago. In the music video There are 2 kids that work for a mob boss/gangster boss, and they have to go pick a shipment of lollipops. They bring the lollipops back to the boss and he sees that 2 are missing. He asks the 2 body guards to shoot them but they...

Dance music video guy walking through rooms [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the this song that I loved in the 2000s. The music video is a guy (possibly the singer, medium build with curly hair) walking through various rooms in one continuous shot, getting changed and dressed from bedroom to club, etc. I remember the song being dance alternative style. It...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.