Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2014, 11:44 AM
    Mattress
    After having the Macy's Simmons Beauty Rest Pillow Top Mattress replaced two times because of sagging in a year.. Macys finally credited the account with $700.00. And will take back the mattress. But what will the Smith family do now. Buy another mattress without the pillow top. or buy another brand at Macy's. Or is sagging inevitable ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 8, 2014, 12:18 PM
    Sounds unusual... Is it used by a very large or bedridden person?

Perhaps try another brand? Are the box springs under it good and don't have broken springs in the middle allowing the mattress to have unusual stresses put on it?
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2014, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Sounds unusual... Is it used by a very large or bedridden person?

Perhaps try another brand? Are the box springs under it good and don't have broken springs in the middle allowing the mattress to have unusual stresses put on it?
    Springs are in good shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning a mattress [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to clean my mattress, I googled on how to clean it, but was wondering if anybody had their own tricks, or ideas. Thanks guys!

Stain on mattress... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a queen size (7*8 feet, and 6" thick i guess) mattress which has blood stain (about 2" in size) which is properly visible. How can I clean it and rid of the stain? I can't wash it,, I can cover it with a bed-sheet but the mattress is not ours. It belongs to out apartment owner and...

Which mattress [ 8 Answers ]

Is the Englander Synergy Mattress as comfortable and reliable as advertised or will it break down as some reviews on Englander mattresses suggest?

New Mattress [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone purchased a new mattress and used the old foundation? Sets are so expensive, my foundation is 10 yrs old.

New Mattress [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All! My mattress is busting springs, worn down and on her way out. I'm now in the market for a new & Good one! I know a good one can be quite expensive so I'm doing all the research before I visit the 1800mattress showroom. I was then going to purchase online, I heard they have a discount and...

View more questions Search