Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markdanielworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2014, 11:54 PM
    Does Zoom Web Media have a branch in Canada?
    Zoom Web Media has introduced themselves as a Canadian web development company, though they have revealed that they hire Indian people for cost effective services. In their website they have put in Canadian address. But I am not sure whether they have any branch out there or not as I live in Auckland, New Zealand. Can anyone please tell me whether they have any branch out there or not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2014, 12:36 AM
    Have you contacted them. Many companies may have offices without it being a branch. It is common for larger companies to use lower cost labor in customer service
    markdanielworld Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2014, 12:40 AM
    Yup.. I have contacted them several times, but all the time I communicate over phone or through E-mail. So I do not have any clear idea about the branch location in Canada. I am asking this question as I need to send a letter to this address.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 8, 2014, 04:35 AM
    Why does it matter? Its called the WORLDWIDE Web for a reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know topten web designers in Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, I need to to help about this information to develop my comunities websites like dating, etc.. but I am not sure who is the best in BC, Canada, please help...

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 12: Media State : Media disconnected [ 5 Answers ]

My computer that is connected to my router gets the internet, but all other wireless things (laptops, wii, etc.) won't connect to the inter net. When I go to command and do ipconfig I get Microsoft Windows Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\sai...

How much zoom? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace my old Kodak digital camera. The camera that I have now does not have optical zoom (only digital) and I want my new camera to have optical zoom. My question is... Is 3x zoom enough or should I get a camera with 5x zoom? I basically take recreational pictures... sometimes I...

Cannot get on the Web Media Disconnected State [ 2 Answers ]

Media Disconnected State can not get online I've been having this problem for a couple of weeks now I cannot get on to the internet (wireless) and I cannot get the Media to say connected. On the wireless connection it says it is connected sometimes and sometimes it has the yellow ! And says...

View more questions Search