Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kamal0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2014, 10:08 PM
    Pain in foot:along pinky toe to middle of foot
    Hello! I have this awful pain in my right foot, that seems to start just below my littlest toe, and goes to the middle of my foot (outer middle if that makes sense). Hurts most when squeezing or walking and really bad going down stairs. WORST when I first wake up and climb out of bed. I'm 25, female. Not athletic. I work at Tim Hortons which means I'm on my feet all day on concrete floor. My work shoes help a bit, but ultimately the pain is always there. Help!
    Kamal0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2014, 10:27 PM
    I should also say, I've never had any foot problems before( broken bones etc). Ever since I started working at T.H they are getting worse though. the soles of my feet are a little sore and leathery feeling. Have an awful sweat followed by really stinky feet. Soak them daily after work. Never dropped anything on my foot or any known injury. So, I don't really think that any of this would even be related to the right foot pain. But, I wanted to be clear on my feet history.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 8, 2014, 04:26 AM
    Thank you for clearing that up, but I think you need a trip to a chiropodist (foot doctor) to have your problem diagnosed properly, which we can't do here on AMHD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on right foot side near little toe [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one...

Foot pain on the bottom of foot with a knot right below my little toe [ 1 Answers ]

My pain is on my right foot on the bottom. There's a knot on the ball just below the 3 and 4th toe. It is very painful to the touch.

View more questions Search