Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evilbeef Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 11:50 AM
    80's or 90s animated film with animals
    I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad

Any way on to the movie

It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring animals. In the beginning a big truck with killer gas crashes into a forest. This causes the amimals to get sick. The main characture is a skunk I remember her having a flower behind her ear [?]. So the grandpawh skunk tells her and her little forrest animal friends to go find this flower on top of this mountian. I think the flower was blue [?]. And the movie is their adventure of trying to find this flower to save their families that are being poisened. They make this big flying contraption and fly to the top of the mountian and such

Does any body know? I know this movie exists bacuse one other person I have asked knew exactly what I was talking about. No one else around here has any clue. Even though I know so much about this movie.

I know you guys on here could help me out. Obscure is leik yalls middle names :D

<3 help a gal out
    evilbeef Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Oh god guys once upon a forrest holy hell

Thank god for the related questions section
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 5, 2007, 05:32 PM
    It's "Once Upon a Forrest". Great movie! You're like the 50th person that's asked in 2 weeks. Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

80's Children Animated Film. Desperate [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor should that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. I remember an animated...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search