Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOHNDB5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2014, 12:59 AM
    Johnson corp, furnace model number g82 75d2c what type blower motor, and what size bl
    What type of blower motor, and what is the blower wheel size ?

Check out some similar questions!

I need a blower motor for a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119 [ 2 Answers ]

I ned a motor for the circulation bolwer on a johnson furnace model 60HWC sn L9H14119

Johnson corp furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a HAS80AD natural gas furnace,, looking to change unit what brands could I use to replace it that don't have to do major rework on duct work?

How can I find out what blower motor I need for my johnson furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Johnson Corporation furnace, and the blower motor has gone bad. I can't seem to find hardly any information on Johnson furnaces online. Does anyone know what motor I would need? The furnace model number is HAS130BD.

How do I know what size blower motor tonage is on my furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

Want to install new eguipment and need to know what the tonage is on the old ruud or rheem furnace model # UGAC125A?

Looking for inducer motor for a Arcoaire furnace Model number GNE100F14A1 [ 1 Answers ]

Do any of you have a source for Arcoaire furnace parts. I have a vent inducer motor that is making lots of noise and I can't find a supplier locally. I thought maybe the brand would be popular in your area and you might guide me to a replacement. I would like motor only but will take what I have to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.