Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lanp312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 06:05 PM
    Failing math
    I've been getting bad grades on tests lately. Right now I have a C :( my sister says math is really important and u should do good on it. I really really try and understand the lessons but I can't. Is there any extra online math websites classes I could look at to help me? I'm in the second highest math course/class(3/4)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2014, 06:55 PM
    You really need a tutor if you can... to find and focus on your weakest parts of math.

Something an online course can't really do too well.

Your sister is right... Math is a very important subject.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 13, 2014, 02:49 AM
    Have you talked to your teacher? Sometimes they will meet with you before or after school to provide extra help. Is your sister or a parent able to work with you on it? Have any friends who are good in math who would help?

As smoothy said, find out about getting a tutor to help you understand the different concepts better. Having someone in person to explain things will be more helpful than online. Sometimes having the information presented in a slightly different way will help you to understand it better. Ask a few people and you'll likely find someone who would be happy to help.
    epicolizard Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2014, 10:13 AM
    I suggest looking for a online course and asking for help in class and getting help before and after school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Failing... [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my dad got into a stupid fight yesterday. I ran 6 blocks away from him and hid in a bush. I was found 2 hours later and got scolded. But I'm still sticked off because he said I was a pain in the .

Failing ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Basically I am a 20 year old nursing student in my second year. I have recently come back from a weeks holiday in Egypt were I suffered quite badly with dehydration on the last day, for some reaosn this has set my anxiety off! This has made university a really big struggle for me this year. I...

Which math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math? [ 2 Answers ]

What math is easier- college algbera or liberal arts math?

My PC is failing [ 1 Answers ]

I have XP on 160HD - IE7 etc. This just started today after months and years problem free. Cannot head towards (My Computer).. it freezes. Will not display my Pindrive or contents. Does not open as before when I stuck it in the USB. What could possibly be the problem?

Failing to Appear [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 16 years old and I live in canada,I ben charged with theft under 5000 , anyway I forgot to take my fingerprints at the station due to my grandpa's death. Am I going to be arrested and ever since I got caught the store said they will mail me a letter with the fine, how I have not received a...

View more questions Search