Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael45672 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 10:03 PM
    I'm trying to look for a song which I don't remember
    In the video there is a guy going through shock therapy and inkblot test because he has a problem with women and at then end he goes through so much shock therapy that it gives him powers and he turns his doctors into hot women
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2014, 12:36 PM
    What are some of the things the song says?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't remember the song but I remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

The singer is a woman and the music video is taking place in a forest and she was dressed like a lumberjack but with less clothes and in some point in the video she was riding a bicycle and was getting into a solarium in the middle of the forest and then got out with a lot of tan. And it was kinda...

Don't know the name of a song but I remember the video clip. [ 0 Answers ]

Two couples on a beach they are just spending time on the beach and it starts during the day and it ends with the sunset and each couple sitting together near the water. There were a lot of beautiful dunes in the video.

I remember a part of the music video but I don't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a black man singing and he's wearing a red hoody. He says the word redemption day in his song but I can't remember anything else about it. I think it's a well known song and the rapper/ singer looks young. Its not J cash' song or bob marleys. Help!

Don't know the song only remember the music video >_< [ 1 Answers ]

This is been killing me for about a year now >_< this song I found on the internet a while back, I can't remember the song name but in the music video, there was this white guy playing the guitar on a chair and as the song progresses, these women in lingerie started to crawl towards him and...

Don't remember the name of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I have a song that I like but don't remember the name or who made it I just remember some of the lyrics: Sever it on a silver platter can someone help me its an r&b group

View more questions Search