Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevenstanek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2014, 09:19 AM
    Alcohol testing
    Hello,
    If I consume 2 oz. of alcohol on Friday at 12 noon will it be out of my system by 8 am Monday morning, with having to submit to an 80 hour test?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 5, 2014, 09:31 AM
    So you are looking for someone to tell you that it will be ok to drink and that you will be cleared by a certain time? Why not just pass up the 2 ounces and be safe rather than having to worry about failing?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 5, 2014, 09:36 PM
    Did you drink 2 oz of alcohol last Friday at noon and had to test this Monday at 8am or are you planning ahead?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 6, 2014, 04:55 AM
    I think they are tryiong to find out in advance how much of a violation that can get away with in advance so they can cheat the system and get away with it... there is no other purpose to be asking such a question.

Its also a violation of site rules to make enquireies of how to cheat the system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol testing [ 4 Answers ]

I weight about 180 lbs and I'm about 5'4 tall. I drank about 3 cups of tequila/jäger/mixed with Tang around 5-6:30 p.m. Tomorrow I will be tested, and I was wondering if the alcohol will show up?

Alcohol testing [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out yesterday that because of a dui, I have to submit to an alcohol test program on Friday. I do not have an alcohol problem but I did have 3 beer on my birthday Tuesday. How long does alcohol stay in your system?

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

Alcohol Testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in ones body? I must test 1 time a month. I drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine perhaps 3 times a week.

View more questions Search