Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smileyoureoncam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 08:42 PM
    Industrial Piercing... help?
    Okay, so I just got my industrial done 2 days ago. My mother went with me to the parlor and it was all good. After done, he sat there and explained to us what we could do for cleaning. He gave us a variety of choices but my mother and I decided to do balctine and saline. He told us different q-tip for each hole, 3-4 times a day. My only problem is is that sometimes I accidentally bump it. But, I've been looking up my piercing and see that most people use sea salt or whatever and not to use balctine and it worries me. Other people also say not to twist or move it.. but my piercer told me to do that because if not the piercing can get stuck or whatever. The only time I touch, move, and twist my piercing is when I'm cleaning it of course. Like, I put the saline on and then clean my bar and then I spray my ear with the balctine and then make sure my balls are on tight and twist my bar around only a little. Im worried a lot because I don't want an infection..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 5, 2014, 03:55 AM
    Always handle your piercing with clean hands; if you have latex gloves, use them. I would recommend sea salt in warm water to clean only, but if you are having good luck with both bactine and salt, just keep on doing it. You have gone two days with nothing happening, so you are probably in the clear for no infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How old do I have to be to get an industrial piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I want a barbell going through my ear (Industrial piercing) and I'm afraid to ask my mom! I'm 13 and I asked her if I can get another hole in my ear like right above the first one (Just to see what she would say about that) and she said no :( . I was so upset because I've been wanting this piercing...

What do I need to know about industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any specific things I should know ?

Industrial piercing! [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so I got my industrial done about 2 days ago. I didn't really get it done in a tattoo shop, because I'm too young and nobody would do it. So instead my uncle done it. But I made sure he had a brand new needle and cleaned it with alcohol (and the bar).. The first day and night it hurt bad! I...

Industrial piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I got my industrial piercing today. I was wondering if later on down the line and I take it out, does it leave a big hole?

Industrial piercing [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I'm 13 and my mom is going to take me to go get an industrial piercing this Wednesday (though I may end up not getting it :P my friend tried to get one this week and they wouldn't let her :/) but I was wondering what I should do for it after to keep it clean I work at a barn and I'm there 3...

View more questions Search