Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kittycatchloee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 01:04 PM
    Tooth spacers and expander
    So I need to get an expander tomorrow... I had spacers in, but at my second appointment, I had gotten my moulds done for it and they put the teeth spacers back in, my spacers fell out because the gap was already big, my mum and I couldn't get my spacer back in, and I think the gap has closed up a bit, will they still be able to put the expander in? I'm scared the gap closed too much and it won't fit! Thanks in advanced :)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2014, 01:17 PM
    I am sure this is something the dentist has run into before. I don't think you need to worry about fit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuts and bleeding in mouth from palate expander [ 1 Answers ]

I just got the palate expander 2 months ago and its worst than I even expected! It is a living nightmare. By the way I'm 14 years old. I'm the only person I know in the world who got it and whenever I see people laughing with their mouth wide open and I see nothing metal at the roof of their mouths...

What should my daughter be able to eat while having braces and a palate expander? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My 12 year old daughter just got her braces (top and bottom on all teeth) and also a palate expander at the same time last week. She hasn't been able to eat since the day she got braces and her expander. She complains that her braces hurt, her expander is in the way and so on. This past week...

I put my spacers in sideways and I cant get it back out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got spacers last week and one fell out last night and I put it back in but it went in sideways. And its digging into my gum and bleeding. So should I keep trying to get it out or should I just leave it? By the way I'm getting the spacers taken out tomorrow.

Wax ring or spacers which is better [ 4 Answers ]

I have about a 1" space now between my toilet and the flange and 1 plumber says use spacers and another says use multiple wax rings. Which is better or the right way to install my toilet? Thanks KP

Fan spacers [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. Instructions for installation are straight up, but I ran into a problem. The instructed me to install the blades after the motor was wired and installed. So far so good, but there are three biscuits that go between the fan blades and the motor, and where...

View more questions Search