Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alan Barysh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Has the Washington D. C. surgeon Dr. T. Watkins ever had his medical license revoked
    I have listened to a Dr T .Watkins on his radio show on the Washington DC radio WPFW say he was a surgeon and gave up his practice to become a nutritionist. I think he had his right to practice revoked because of too many malpractice law suits. Am I right or am I wrong?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2014, 12:20 PM
    goog 'im.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2014, 08:01 PM
    Most lawsuits are handled out of court and there would be little records.

Also, there is no information that he ever lost his license to practice medicine. A hospital where he worked may have taken hospital privages away, if there were too many law suits. This is common for many doctors.

A law suit does not mean the doctor was at fault, nor does a settlement. A simple read here, shows that many people think about suing being anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I be charged for in WI. If driving on a revoked TN. License ? [ 1 Answers ]

What can I be charged for in WI. If I get stopped while driving on a revoked TN. License , and what is the maximum penalty ?

Revoked Drivers License [ 3 Answers ]

Can you get pulled over for a revoked drivers license, or do you have to get pulled over for another traffic violation?

Revoked license from one state cause another's conviction. [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of a DWI in GA the year of 2006, misdemeanor. In 2007 I decided to move to VA, surrendered my license March of 2007, and went through the process of living in two states. I received a citation for running the red light in GA, in which, the officer stated my VA license was revoked. I...

Revoked driver's license [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in Florida driver's license was suspended 3x. 1 for tickets, 2 due to child support. I was in a car accident was seriously injured therefore I could not work because of a torn rotater cup in my shoulder, job fired me, so I couldn't pay child support I got everything taking care of and paid a...

Revoked driving license [ 11 Answers ]

My husband has two dui in the state of illinios which happen back in 1995 OK now we live in Wisconsin and he received another one in sept 2004 he has since went sober and has been for 2 years and 1 month which I am proud of him. I forgot to add his license were revoked in illinios and Wisconsin...

View more questions Search