Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Because their doctors are no longer accepting their Obamacare health plans, patients are flocking to emergency rooms in California...increasing waiting times up to 5 hrs. KMPH-CA: ObamaCare Having A "Destructive" Effect On ERs & Cutting Access To Care In California - YouTube

Dr.Robert Subers said he cannot accept some Obamacare insurance because the payments are so low he would end up owing money out of his own pocket for each visit. “If it was supposed to increase access to care, Obamacare, and if it was supposed to bring down healthcare costs, I’m trying to find out where it’s done either.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2014, 10:46 AM
    payments are so low he would end up owing money out of his own pocket for each visit
    All part of the plan to nationalize health care.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2014, 07:37 PM
    THere goes more inaccurate Wikipedia references...

Oh By the way... Obamas Presidential Library is alredy been revealed...

Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2014, 02:25 PM
    turns out that HHS is not the only dept challenged when it comes to introducing IT . The Social Security Administration took on a project of modernizing the computer systems that handled disability claims. According to a new report, the program invested $288 million and found that there was no single person responsible for completing the project.
    http://oversight.house.gov/wp-conten...compressed.pdf
    the program has invested $288 million over six years, delivered limited functionality, and faced schedule delays as well as increasing stakeholder concerns
    Social Security spent $300M on 'IT boondoggle'
    McKinsey issued their report in June, but it wasn't publicly released. Now the House Oversight Committee is looking into whether or not senior agency staff at the SSA tried to bury the report (ie another cover up) .

Think about this boondoggle . This is a case where the gvt is trying to service 11 million people . Yet they thing they can efficiently manage the health needs of 315 million Americans .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2014, 06:00 PM
    I think Cats is right, you will go through the pain all over again if the ACA is thrown out, so the clue is to get that insurance and hold it
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2014, 02:31 AM
    that narrative they dare not speak is that they always intended this to be the 'camels nose under the tent' intermediate step for their ultimate goal of government total control and take over of the health care system.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2014, 07:08 AM
    And you know Tom that option might not be as bad as you think as long as there is room for private health insurance, all the low income people get covered and you get what you want
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2014, 08:14 AM
    There has always been a growing consensus for a more inclusive health care policy Tom and its no secret where this is going. More inclusive is where everything is going, and not at the whim of JUST corporate interests exclusively.
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2014, 08:27 AM
    The welfare class expects everything for free, while they sit home and watch cable TV, play the Xbox, surf the internet from their Obama phones and breed more of their kind. While collecting their welfare checks.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2014, 03:57 PM
    Then you have a simple expedient Tom stop paying them benefits, you see you too have this philosopy that there are plenty of jobs available but if that were so you wouldn't have unemployed people
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2014, 04:11 PM
    If someone is going to get X plus a long list of benefits... or go to work for the same amount (welfare people are NOT highly skilled) but with fewer if any benefits... who is going to get up in the morning? And the Democrat party has a vested interest in keeping the gravy train going full throttle.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2014, 05:39 PM
    You see there is the problem I don't think anyone has a vested interest in keeping the gravy train going full throttle. That "train" exists out of a need, to ensure there isn't a population who is so destitute that it becomes a reason for civil unrest and disorder. I don't know whether it has succeeded where you live, it certainly has here and efforts to reform it are always met with resistance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The ACA, blah, blah, blahhh [ 879 Answers ]

Hello: Do I NEED to ask a question?? excon

ACA tax Penalty [ 0 Answers ]

I'm on Medicare. My wife is uninsured and we can't find affordable plans through the Marketplace. We won't be purchasing health insurance. If we file seperatly my wife makes 10,000 all in social secuity. In Oklahoma this is too hig to qualify for Medicaid but too low to to purchase a policy through...

Challenge [ 17 Answers ]

There is a pole in the lake. One-half of the pole is in the ground, another one-third of it is covered by water, and 12 ft. is out of the water. What is the total length of the pole in feet?

Challenge [ 3 Answers ]

A man says he was 28 years old two days ago but he'll be 31 years old next year how would this be?

View more questions Search