Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    len13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2014, 12:17 PM
    How to lose weight fast?
    Hi am 18 and my weight is 55kg I want to be of 45kg within 1 or 2 month please help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2014, 12:27 PM
    Not a realistic goal, unless you decide to have extreme surgery.
    55Kg is not over weight.

May 3, 2014, 12:30 PM
    Yea but its looks very annoying cause my height is 153 cm
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 3, 2014, 12:32 PM
    Sounds like you need to get fitter and tone up rather than lose what little weight you have.
    55 Kg is a good weight for 153 cm.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 3, 2014, 12:46 PM
    That's a dangerously unhealthy goal to set, and you would do better just to tone it up over a year with mild exercising or walking to start with and work your way up to more activity gradually over time. You will look better and feel better that way.

Exercise and healthy eating as a lifestyle is the best approach. Something special happening in 2 months? It can be worth your health. 121 US pounds is hardly over weight for an 18 year old of any height. Even 5 ft.

Just tone it up some.

May 3, 2014, 05:17 PM
    It's better to be slim rather then people calling me fatso... cause my peer thingss that am too much unfit with extra fat.. cause of this fat I can't wear my favorat tight dressed

Please help me out :-(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2014, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by len13 View Post
    It's better to be slim rather then people calling me fatso... cause my peer thingss that am too much unfit with extra fat.. cause of this fat I can't wear my favorat tight dressed
    So you are going to allow the world to tell you how fat or slim you are? What if they tell you that you are too short? Or your hair is too long? Or your teeth are crooked?

Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Don't eats lots of sugar and foods made with flour (crackers, cake, cookies, bread) and sodas, not even diet ones. Learn yoga or t'ai chi and then do it at least twice a day. Either one will tone you nicely.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 5, 2014, 08:15 AM
    I think you need to loose 500-100lbs of friends to be honest. You're letting others dictate what you look like. You're basing your self-esteem and self-worth based upon what your friends say to you. You are letting other people bully you into unhealthy decisions. You are willing to sacrifice your health and your well being based upon what your friends are saying. You want to do this because of them and not because of you. Why are you submitting yourself to this mental abuse? Why do you go back say, "Please sir, I would like some more!"

I don't need to ask if you would jump off a cliff if they did. You would be down there with them.

There are a few things at work here that you need to be aware of. First, you're a woman, this mean you're going to have fat. There isn't a thing on god's green earth that you can do about this. This is so that you can support a pregnancy and then a child. This isn't on your horizons right now, but for your body it is. It has been since you got your period. Second genetics, you might not have any choice in this manner. If you look to your parents and extended family you will see how you will become. Look at your aunts, your mother, grandmother. They're your future and there might be anything you can do about your "chub". Lastly, your life style may play a huge factor. Under eating is more dangerous than over eating. When your under eat your body believes that there's a lack of food so it creates energy stores in case food becomes nonexistant. Your body will start to burn muscle and tissue instead of those stores. Any food you take in will go to your reserves and only the minimal to fuel you now. You can get fat by eating precious little.

What you need to explore, and you're young so you've not seen this, is support underwear. Granny panties if you would. If you want to fit into a dress and look tight in it, you might need under garments that hide things. In centuries gone past this was achieved by corsets, but we have better undergarments that tucks and hides.

If you want to reduce fat than you need to do it slowly and healthy like. First you need to look at your weight and your goal weight. Throw those numbers out the window, they're meaningless. Bits and pieces of your body weight different amounts. You're going to need to exercise, this will burn fat but gain muscle. Muscle is more dense than fat. You could lose the fat you want but you could gain that back as muscle. What you need to do is set a goal based upon measurements and appearance. A inch off your thighs, or a few off your belly, or a few off your arms. Set your goals like that. Go through a nutritionist and personal trainer to setup a proper diet and exercise plan. Stick to it. You'll lose a KG ever two weeks or so. Don't expect anything more or even try for anything more.

Do what you need to do for yourself and do it smartly. Don't endanger your health and future based upon some people calling you fat.

May 6, 2014, 06:03 AM
    Omg u people are seriously amazing... :-) u all got my motivation heigh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 Years old and I really want to lose weight. I want to be skinny. I'm on a diet , but sometimes it's hard to stay on it. I want to have skinny thighs and a flat stomach for the summer. It's hard for me to exercise because of school. What is a good diet for me to stay on? What are easy...

How to lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

How to lose weight fast. I am 45 years and weighing 74 kgs . I want to lose 22 kgs . Kindly advise how can I do this with what kind of diet and exercise . I am a vegetarian.

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Tips on losing weight fast

How to lose weight fast? [ 4 Answers ]

Tittle^

How to lose weight fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm almost 13 and I really need to lose weight fast. I'm not stupid so please don't say "weight management is a complicated thing, you can't lose weight in a very short period of time." I already know about that, I'm just asking for some simple exercise to get rid of the flab on my stomach.

View more questions Search