Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiya1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 10:24 PM
    Acl tear
    I had an acl tear 18 months back along with a medial meniscus tear.
    Can I join a gym to reduce weight?
    What excercises I can do and which I should avoid?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 3, 2014, 01:47 AM
    Even after l8 months, it would be a good idea to check with your doctor regarding an exercise plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

ACL surgery [ 1 Answers ]

I had reconstructive acl surgery using a cadaver tendon less than a year ago and recently found out I tore my acl on my other knee. Then the knee I had surgery on started to bother me and its painful especially when bending. I am concerned I reinjured my acl on the knee that was operated on, how...

Acl questions after surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I am 3 months out of surgery. I still have swelling(not bad), numbness and moderate to severe pain. I am also experiencing wobbliness and feeling like I am over extending it. Plus it cracks/pops. Then add the heat it feels 10 degrees hotter than the good need. Is this normal? What can I do to help...

ACL surgery [ 16 Answers ]

I'm looking for objective opinions of those of you who might have been through a similar situation Our 50 lb. Aussie/Beagle mix is 7 years old. The vet recently determined she has a torn ACL. She said the surgery is elective... Obviously it's expensive (quoted nearly $1,600) and no surgery is...

Tummy Fats and ACL [ 1 Answers ]

I've got stubborn fats in my upper and lower abdominal part. But here's the thing. My upper torso is irregurly shorter than that of my legs.. its so not in proportion! (got it from mom) so I really find it hard to do crunches, upper torso is irregularly short. I feel that my neck is doing all job...

View more questions Search