Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niicko91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 08:50 PM
    Deportation
    Hello, I have an important question, I was deported from USA on 2011, I can't enter USA for a period of 10 years, now I back in my country (Argentina) and about to work for a middle east airline with residence in their country, now I wonder if I was deported from USA and in my new job have destinations to USA would I be able to get in the country as for the time that our crew stays in USA and with the work visa. Or would I still have a problem because of my deportation?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 3, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Yes... for C/D visa, if you have been arrested and/or have criminal record conviction, or have medical ineligibility, or have been denied entry into or deported from US, you will be required to furnish documents relating to your current situation in support of your application.

Good luck.
    niicko91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2014, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    Yes... for C/D visa, if you have been arrested and/or have criminal record conviction, or have medical ineligibility, or have been denied entry into or deported from US, you will be required to furnish documents relating to your current situation in support of your application.

Good luck.
    Thanks for you answer, I never been convicted of a crime or had a criminal record,I was deported for being illegal with no papers in U.S being older than 18 years of age, now what do you mean by "furnish documents"?? I appreciate your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

Can my husband be granted his green card after he's been deported for 5 yrs? He also has two unresolved DUI's on which he used different names. I'm a U.S. Citizen and we have two children that were born in the U.S.

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

I spent almost $10,000 getting my wife here from Philippines and now she has left saying that I was too old for her. Can I get her sent back to the Philippines. We have been married a little over 2 years

Deportation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Tatiana. My boyfriend got convicted for bank fraud. He served time in federal prison and on January 14 was officially released. Deportation was part of his sentence, so immigration took him. They were supposed to contact Russian embassy for removal papers but 2 months later I talked...

My partners faces deportation, do I face deportation if I am EU citizen? [ 2 Answers ]

My partner has ILR and faces deportation. We are married and I am EU citizen. IF HE WILL BE DEPORTED, DOES IT MEAN THAT THAT I WILL BE TOO?

Deportation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if a person was deported out of the states for ten years. But comes back illegal to the states after his ten years are up. Can he still get jail and if so for how long. Or can he still fight it ?

View more questions Search