Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie tuna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 05:36 PM
    Knew rex and david back in the 70's and 80's lost track of david how can I find him
    Knew david and rex back in 70' and 80's. Lost track of david while he was in alanta working for cray computers. Last I heard of rex, he was teaching tennis up north. Would like to find david and rex. thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 05:49 PM
    Have you put their name in Facebook ? To see matches

Have you used one of the pay sites that find people ? There are several good ones?

Have you looked up reunion sites for high school and college and see if they were registered

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I find my dad. David saunders. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find my dad, he had a brief fling with my mum, in 1977 I was a result of that. His name is david saunders,married to lisa saunders. He used to run a fish stall in barking at the jolly fisherman public house.

David [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie based on true events. I think it came out in the late 80's or early 90's It is kind of like the Crisco Kid but It's about this boy who gets burned by his father in a water bed. If some one can help me out it would be much appreciated :)

David gibbons [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read the david gibbons books atlantis and crusader gold?

David [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 van and the heater blows out cold air only---along with this the engine revs up very high at idle. I feel these 2 problems are connected. Any advice as to what to check first

Jason vs. David [ 5 Answers ]

When he left I cried for months.. and I still cry and I have a boyfriend and he knows how I feel about jason because he was his friend and in the summer jason told me "I dont love you, anymore" and when I asked him recently he denies it and he sounded so.. serious and he knows that's my worst fear...

View more questions Search