Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kookai mule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 04:49 PM
    Mailing list
    How do I get a mailing list for specific zipcodes only in California.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2014, 04:55 PM
    The reference desk at your local library can help you with that. It is a frequent reference question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a mailing list [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the middle of designing a website and I'm putting up a "join our mailing list" page and I don't know where to start. What I'm looking for is: Name Email Affiliation (school or group) Spam blocker where you have to enter funny looking txt to be verified as a real person And then a...

Local mailing list [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a local mailng list names and addresses for my town? One zip code only, wo or thre thousand homes,and avoid spending too much on outdated junk? Thanks Steve

How can I set up a "mobile" mailing list? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm posting here (which is perhaps the wrong place) simply because I can't think of where the heck else to post this. ;) (I rarely wander out of my Plumbing forum.) I have a "mailing list" of approximately 40 phone numbers on my cell that I send out a daily quote to every day via text...

E-mailing vs. Telemarketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as some of you already may know, I am in ISP sales, here is my website: Rock River Internet: Best Local Internet Service Provider - ISP - Rockford, Illinois and I have a pretty good contact list, our primary business is local businesses and I have found that it is very hard to get the...

View more questions Search