Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skylerm89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 03:58 PM
    I need help finding a music video on bullying
    A music video was filmed at Sagewood middle school... It showed a boy being bullied then for his birthday he gets a guitar... He practices and then everyone in his school loves him... In the beginning it shows a clip of him drawing and someone makes fun of him and then he lifts water bottles with his mind... Pllllllleeeeaaasssseeee help find it!!
    ThePotato Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2015, 05:58 PM
    Try YouTube and if its not there they probably didn't post it on any social media.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding a music video [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, its as it says. I need help finding a music video that was put up on YouTube. It's a music video as described, basically I can't remember the lyrics but I can remember every second of the video more or less. So here goes nothing of me trying to explain it: The music genre is...

Need help finding a music video! [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a music video last week and now can't find it on YouTube :( It is a recent song, more indie than anything, in the video features a basic room with a girl singing into a microphone she has long brown hair and a massive quiff :) she is very pretty wearing a top and skirt, in the...

Finding music video [ 0 Answers ]

Band is playing in an apartment and the girl lead singer walks in late, takes off her shoes and then they begin...

Need help finding a music video [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a music video. Kind of harder rock video. War type theme animated video. People have megaphones for head

Help with finding music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a male latin/spanish singer and the song is sung in spanish. It starts with a huge crowd of people in the street and switches to him singing in front of an audience as he is dressed in white, and later shows a scene of him running through the desert. It's an upbeat song. Any help would be...

View more questions Search