Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Usmanali12523 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2014, 10:42 AM
    Child status protection act
    Hi there.

How to apply for a visa in case of child status protection act they are demanding (US embassy the evidence of submitting the appropriate documents)? We have 3 months to apply. We have sent our DS 230 form but they are not responding despite several reminders.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 03:22 PM
    Please enter this entire wording 'Child Status Protection Act' in google; it will answer your question and direct you to the proper sources.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

May 3, 2014, 09:23 AM
    Insufficient info given. When ask some questions like this, please provide ALL info about the beneficiary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child protection [ 3 Answers ]

Child protection has had 3 complaints in regarding my family. How do I get a court order to find out who is making these accusations of my family?

I'm on child protection [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm on child protection and I am 15... I am not allowed to my mates house without my mum with me is this allowed ?

If a child sees sex can it cause him to act out in child abuse? [ 9 Answers ]

At age 2 1/2 my son walked in on me having sex in the middle of the night. It has been over 2 years sense then however he has been acting out recently at the baby sitters only. He goes to preschool and other places with no problems, was he sexually asalted or was it by walking in on me at a young...

Identity theft protection act. [ 2 Answers ]

The Identity Theft Protection Act of ____ requires businesses to secure sensitive data physically and technologically and to notify consumers nationwide when such data is compromised. a.2003 b.2004 c.2005 d.2006 I have already tried Google searching and could not find the answer.

View more questions Search