Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 03:10 AM
    My girlfriend
    We all keep some of our personal life off the board, but I guess most of you are like family. For those that follow my Facebook, you already know this. This is my girlfriend Ella. We have been going out for a couple of months.
    Attached Images

smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2014, 05:32 AM
    Attractive, how old is she?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 05:44 AM
    Very pretty. I didn't know you and Lady Toni got divorced!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 06:18 AM
    Very nice. For some reason I was under the impression that your stint in China was for a limited duration - a couple of years perhaps. Are you planning to come back state-side at some point?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 2, 2014, 01:28 PM
    She's very pretty Fr_Chuck... very nice environment too. Was this taken in her home?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 2, 2014, 01:42 PM
    Looks pretty American typical there. You sure your in China ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 04:36 PM
    Let me see, She is 45 years old.

Yes, most of you know, Toni and I had problems for a long time. We have remained friends.

No real plans on coming back to America any time soon. I have sold my business interests and all my property in America at this point. I am not sure, if I will stay here or perhaps come back to America in 4 or 5 more years.

When I first came over, it was for one year, two at the most. But I love the semi retired feel. Also for later, my social security check will go a lot further here.

Yes, the photo was taken in her home. She is more "western" than many Chinese, The photo is her standing next to her bedroom door.

But she eats cheese, bread, taco's and lots of American food. She lives in southern China, in more of a resort area, so there are lots of foreigners there. And American or Europe influence is heavy.

Her best friend, is married to a foreigner, I know, and we were introduced.

She is coming up this next Friday, to spend a month or two in Zhengzhou, so if you follow my Facebook, I am sure, you will see a lot of updates.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 2, 2014, 06:19 PM
    I am very happy for you, chuck !
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 2, 2014, 07:08 PM
    I am sorry it didn't work out with Toni. I am glad that you are remaining friends.

Ella looks and sounds like a wonderful person. I hope you two have a lot of fun together. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my relationship status?ex girlfriend ? Girlfriend ? Or friend? [ 6 Answers ]

Okayy, the problem is... I was with him from July 2010 till oct 2010.. then he decided to end our relationship for unclear reasons.. (he hides something but I still don't know what).and he instantly got a new girlfriend for a week! After the break,I said we're done and warns to stop contacting...

Ex girlfriend and current girlfriend drama [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so, I've had a girlfriend for a year now. I've never been as in love with anyone as I am right now with my current girlfriend. Our relationship's ing crazy, we don't have any other contact with anyone except family. We just talk to each other. It's weird, I know, but me and my girlfriend are...

Girlfriend needs a break, wants to be my girlfriend again, but feels she can't. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A month ago I found out my GF lied to me about a picture she sent me around the time we started talking online, almost 2 years ago. Since then we started dating in the real world and the picture never came up again. Until I found out through a friend she wasn't the girl in the picture. ...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

View more questions Search