Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bigpolomo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2014, 01:42 PM
    Can you manipulate the appearance of people in movies?
    Is it possible to "Photoshop" a music video all throughout, or a normal movie making the people in it look "enhanced"? I am not talking about obvious changes, but more like a really good animation that enhances the human body making it look more attractive and so on, THROUGHOUT the movie.
    I do not want stupid answers like "yes" or "Yeah you can". I want proof and sources, link me something so I can see for myself :) I just cannot fathom how it should be possible without the eyes noticing it.

Thanks in advance!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 30, 2014, 01:49 PM
    I'm not taking the time to write out a full report for you to just answer a question but yes, it's possible.

Look at the movies "300" and "Sin City"....those movies used CG to enhance the entire look of the film, actors included.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2014, 02:08 PM
    And of course there's the complete other direction with the likes of Tintin.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2014, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpolomo View Post
    Is it possible to "Photoshop" a music video all throughout, or a normal movie making the people in it look "enhanced"? I am not talking about obvious changes, but more like a really good animation that enhances the human body making it look more attractive and so on, THROUGHOUT the movie.
    I do not want stupid answers like "yes" or "Yeah you can". I want proof and sources, link me something so I can see for myself :) I just cannot fathom how it should be possible without the eyes noticing it.

Thanks in advance!
    Gee... with DEMANDS like that... why would anyone want to help you.

Besides the site rules you agreed to clearly say you can't dictate what type of answer you get or who can give it.

Have you watched a movie made in the last 35 years or so? Then you've seen it done. THere haven't been many movies made without any. Some have significant ammounts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated short movies with people climbing boxes to get gold stars [ 0 Answers ]

There was this movie I watched when I was a kid, the main character was being discriminated against, because he could not get a gold star. He went to this guy in a barn who I always thought was God, and the God told him something that was supposed to be empowering. This kid then climbed a big stack...

Does my partner manipulate me [ 11 Answers ]

My partner , has a drink problem and he can get very aggressive when drunk he scares me really , I v been going on at him to stop drinking because I just can't cope with it any more , whenever we have a row it is always my fault for over reacting (I end up saying sorry) It all came to a head last...

Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie. A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy. That's all I remember....

Boyfriends Children manipulate and lie [ 1 Answers ]

Should I allow my boyfriends children's rudeness, lies and theft from my children to break us up? His 14 year old daughter steals my 13 year olds daughters things and when confronted always has an excuse which gets her out of trouble. They are best friends and it is hurting my daughter. He says...

New appearance [ 2 Answers ]

I am a young man. To participate in an special ceremony, I want to change my appearance to a young lady. How can I do this, step by step and what tip is good for me? You can see my pic too. Thank you

View more questions Search