Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksh1960 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 08:56 PM
    If you want to fix my problem then refund my money. I don't have $ 1500 laying around to throw away. And if you really fired Jasmine how come when I called your office nobody said she didn't work there anymore they gave me a number to reach her, which of course I never did. I was told over a month ago when I started demanding my money back that y'all were going to make things right and to try a different designer, since then I have not heard anything from anyone there no one returns my e-mails or answers any of my calls. I'm in the process of getting a small claims action against you, maybe then I will get someone to answer my calls.
    animationstudio Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 12:10 PM
    ksh1960 jasmine was fired a few days ago so I don't know when you contacted her. She is no longer in the company as of now. Please give me your first and last name so I can fix your problem. I have fixed many people's problem on this forum and I plan to fix yours. But I can't fix it if I don't know who you are.. I have to find out your order and look at what is done and what is not done.
    ksh1960 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2007, 07:55 PM
    You can fix my problem by giving my money back. I'm tired of the run around also. Its been exactly 1 month since you been it contact with me and that's only through here. I e-mailed you 10 times in the last week to NO response plus 4 calls to Jasmine which now you say doesn't work there. It funny that NO one seemed to know that when they put me through to her voice mail 4 times. It been 4 months and all I have to show for it is 3 drafts, That's IT. The sad part for me is that I really loved the drafts and I couldn't wait to see my site online, I kept telling people that it was going to be soon, that was the first month, then the 2nd month went by and a 3rd now its 4 months and I have the same 3 drafts. Enough is enough. You made me lose faith in trusting anyone now online to do any work for me. About your happy customers I saw 1 and that was only after he fought with you. The only thing I want from you is a refund, That's ALL!!
    Opendata Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Avoid animationstudio, they are definitely not trustworthy. Look at all the new domains they are coming up with such as tas.la
    I also like how they lie to customers with their own review chart stating they are number one in order to get clients to buy. There are better choices out there
    Try elance.com, rentacoder or even craigslist for cheap programmers, etc. Designers will work for a lot cheaper price and their work there will be fantastic

Jun 15, 2007, 08:07 AM
    ksh1960 I don't know who you are so I cannot help you. Please send me your telephone number and first and last name so I can find your order and try to resolve it. Email it to me at [email protected]
    nielseno Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 09:57 PM
    I just received another set of drafts from AS and they look really good. I think I'm getting close to getting my design finished. AS is performing how I would expect a company to perform now.

Jun 18, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Thank you nielson for the update. Again we are not a scam and we can deliever the work. Once in a while we are behind schedule but we have hired more people to help out now.

Any customer that is delayed please let me know and I will be able to show you your work in 3 days to prove we are not a scam. Please contact me at [email protected] so I can rush your project.

Jun 20, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Received another draft today, one of the two logo possibilities is in final form. A couple small changes on the other and then I will have a tough choice to make...

Jun 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Thanks again for the update. We finish lots of logos everyday... but after a customer receives their work they go on with their business and they don't come back to us they don't search for us and put good comments the happy customers just leave with their great logos and we only hear from the upset customers... thank you nielson for letting us know how everything is going with your projects... there are many customers that are happy with our work.. but most of them after they receive their logo they just leave onto their other stuff..

Jun 25, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Received my final formats of my logo and it looks great. It was a rough start to say the least but I'm very happy with the way it ended. Thank you, Animation Studio.

nielseno

Jun 27, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Your welcome. If you need anything else please contact me at [email protected] thanks for responding. Send me whatever you want to customize for the other states and I will do it for you. We will not charge you. I can do one state for you so you can see how it looks completely free. Thanks for keeping the forum updated about the status of your project.
    lyndadel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithe
    Lynda,

I just want to inform you that we have assigned your project to Natalie Thompson, our Senior Designer.

Natalie will finish everything for you very soon and she will will be contacting you on Tuesday after the holidays to finalize everything.

Thank you very much and enjoy the weekend!

Jasmine
    Animation Studio
    Keithe / Jasmine
    So for a follow-up on this problem, I have my logo as I originally wanted it, finally. My web site is close to being done, I have forms with submit buttons that do nothing, the web site should not have been this difficult as I had a 'cookie cutter' web site - but wanted just to be a little unique. I actually downloaded all the pages of the other web site and sent them, and went and copied down all the images - but this final part, a little programming so the when a customer clicks on submit it pulls all the information from the form and mails it to me, just seems too much for everyone to get done.
    The form it self was never improved on, there is no error checking - it it a real zip code or real teletphone number, are the dollars added numbers, not data checking at all, and I would never ask for it because it is now so long since I was told 4-6 weeks that I would be too afraid to ask for a good web script, I just want the form to send me the information.

I am now getting the run around, no one seems to know who's job it is to fix the web site, no one ever checks the web site to see if these buttons did work.

So perhaps it's time for you to step in I have now delayed a big mailing campaign and I amso frustrated I could just scream!

This should not have been to difficult I handed them every thing - just really wanted a new skin on and existing web - but I didn't down load the CGI for the form, and I am not sure anyone at the studio is even working on it.

-lynda

Sep 12, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Programmers are a little busy but it will be finished this week the info will be posted on the control panel So you can check your control panel for the updates.

Sep 12, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Okay - thank you I really hope it will be finished I have every thing on hold until it is, because the post cards have the URL on them,

-lynda

Sep 12, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Please test the form now.. it should be working.. let me know if it is not..

Sep 18, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Keithe.

Thank you it is working and the only thing left is to Copy Right my logo, which I already asked how to do, and then we are all done. It was long time coming but it is what I wanted and I can now move forward, so I thank you very much.

-lynda

Sep 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
    We already added copyrighting to your control panel. Please follow the instructions there to get the copyriighting done.
    UWW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by saradan
    After paying Animation studio.org 2875.00 for an ecommerce website and logo design. we are now into our 7th week and the home page is'nt finished with several so called revisions they can't even get simple instructions or even simple spelling correct. some revisions were sent back with no changes at all. we have many more pages to go and the shopping cart is not typical and will require special programming. there is no way we will be able to communicate effectively to understand the workings of this site. I have tried for 3 weeks to get some simple spelling corrected. I have hade enough and have instructed my credit card company to charge back the full amount. I understand companies sometimes gets overwhelmed with business and may not have enough employees at the time things like this happens , but there is no excuse for the incompetent behavior and unable to communicate effectively. I paid for a service and I have to get on the phone or email and spell for these guys and they still can't get it right. I have started looking for a new company to handle this project.
    The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously (animationstudio.org registration information is private, they actually pay extra so you cannot find out about them) and from many different "virtual offices". I uncovered this post because a new client of mine lost $1500 from these folks (the complaint here)

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search