Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quextyl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
    I have an LG A275, quad, dual SIM, unlocked phone. Can I use my Tracfone SIM card in
    I have an LG A275, quad, dual SIM, unlocked cell phone for use in Europe. Can I use my Tracfone SIM card for use in the United States?

Check out some similar questions!

Quad-band dual sim phones where both sims work simultaneously [ 1 Answers ]

I have found quite a few quad-band phones on eBay and elsewhere that have dual sim slots. None of them say that both sims can be used simultaneously, and I'm quite sure a lot of people buy them, assuming that they do. After asking a few of the sellers about this, with no replies, I assume that...

Sim card in phone [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well me and my dad just got 2 new phones and we don't know what to do with our old ones. We were thinking of giving one of them to my cousin and she could hook it up as pay as you go or something. But when we called and asked how much it would cost to get the phone up and running for her and...

How do I use an unlocked phone with another sim card? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Kaity I have a Nextel i850, And it's been absolutely nothing but trouble. I was going to buy an unlocked Razor phone, but before I did I thought I would see if my sim card would fit into a Razor. I tried my sim in a Razor, and it worked, it asked for a Subsidy password. I called...

Dual sim card [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how it works 4532 Click Here for more pictures. I have a phone that only has one sim card but this here has two. Any ideas why? Also, I wondering if this particular phone takes rogers sim card. I tried contacting the seller but no response. Any info on these...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.