Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gjpw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2014, 07:09 AM
    The spring in the Swingline 113 did not spring back after stapling.
    The spring on the Swingline 113 (also very very old) did not spring back to the ready position after stapling. There is no staple jam. I oiled what I could, thinking it might help. I have not unscrewed anything... yet. Thanks, Gloria

Check out some similar questions!

When I switch off power to the actuator does it spring back to auto [ 0 Answers ]

My 3 port valve actuator only springs back a third of the way when I switch the power off, is this normal because the hot water out of the tap gets very very hot

How to remove staple jam in swingline 113 [ 1 Answers ]

Someone put standard sized staples in my Swingline 113, and now it's jammed. I removed most of the small staples, but I think one is jammed. How can I remove the jam?

Keep bending my arms on my back hand spring (tumbling cheer) [ 2 Answers ]

I can do it by myself and I practice on a mattress on the ground so I can perfect it and stuff but I sit back into it and my arms hit the ground and they collapse and my head slightly touches the mattress and I flip over and land on my feet! I keep trying these "blocking shoulders" drills like the...

How to open a 113 strongarm swingline stapler [ 5 Answers ]

How do you open a Swingline Strongarm 113 stapler? Be very specific, because I tried everything. GM

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequen [ 1 Answers ]

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequency of 2hz. The speed of the wave is (you have to slove it or fill in the blank I don't get it T.T HELP)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.