Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2014, 06:58 AM
    Wheel Bearing dust cap for '08 Chevy Aveo
    I am having trouble finding a wheel bearing dust cap for a 2008 chevy aveo Lt. No parts store around my area carries them and they are not even available to order. It is almost like they do not exist! I have found them for the 2008 chevy aveo5 lt but I didn't know if that was compatible or not! If anyone has any insight please let me know! Thanks in advance!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 07:11 AM
    Edited
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 07:15 AM
    Wheel Bearing Dust Cap for GM |96495510

For that price, you can try it and if it doesn't fit, you haven't lost much. Have you tried calling the dealer and asking about fit? I can't picture that the caps are going to be different sizes.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2014, 07:24 AM
    Thank you! I actually found that on that very site last night and was thinking the same thing. I couldn't see there being a difference or that big of one anyway. I guess I will try it out. I will probably call the dealer before the end of the day. Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2007 chevy aveo car! [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean when I take my spark-plugs out of my 2007 Chevy aveo car and they are covered in oil?.

Wheel Bearing Job [ 4 Answers ]

Just charged me $607.00 to do the two front wheels. Mostly it was for labor. Firestone. 2003 Toyota Echo Was it a reasonable price?

07 Chevy Aveo, Red Ligh Blinking By Feet! [ 0 Answers ]

I've had this car since April and I am pretty sure this hasn't happened before but when I got in my car tonight and turned it on a red glow is coming from my feet/pedal area and then it starts flashing and was all the way home, is this normal, did I flip a switch somewhere possibly? Please help! ...

Weed eater dust cap [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace the flex shaft cable on my weed eater xt260. I was able to remove the motor from the top of the flex shaft housing but not sure how to remove the dust cap from the bottom. Thanks.

View more questions Search