Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srpowell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 06:27 PM
    Contract to Buy a Home
    I am trying to pay off my mothers refinance loan and my banker told me I would need a contract stating she is selling me the home, so I need to know what or how it will need to be worded.
    srpowell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 06:41 PM
    Contract to Buy a Home
    I put she refinanced but it is a home equity loan and the banker said I needed to have a contract stating she wants to sell the home so I need to know how to word or what needs to be stated.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Get a state approved contract for sale of a house. Staples and other similar stores have them in stock.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2014, 06:44 PM
    You need to keep responses on your original thread instead of creating new ones.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2014, 04:48 AM
    If you are trying to get the mortgage in your own name, that'st NOT a refinance. And, yes, she has to sell the house to you. Any real estate agent can draw up a simple contract of sale. But then the property will now be deeded in your name.

Is the problem that she won't qualify for a refinance? Can you simply co-sign the mortgage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I buy a home on land contract that is abandoned can I take residence immediately [ 1 Answers ]

If I buy a home that had a land contract prior to my buying the home and the people have not paid in 2 years, and no one has been in the home for 3 weeks now can I start living in it today?

Selling our home on a land contract and the new buyer abandoned the home [ 8 Answers ]

Sold our house on a land contract and the buyer abandoned the home due to them not paying the electric bill. The buyer moved in with her boyfriend but left all her belongings in the home. My husband took the home back due to abandonment. Can he do this?

Loan Modification with a Contract Buy [ 1 Answers ]

I currently loss my job as a result of the flood of 2008, my home is under a contract buy which is soon to come due in full or refinance. Under the new law from Obama is there a loan that will assist me in refinancing my home to make it more affordable with an actual lender?:confused:

How to get out from contract to buy house (with a mortgage)? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Warner Robins, GA. I have an agreement/contract to buy this house from the owners over a period of 14 years making monthly payments. I have a mortgage on the house but would like to move out. How do I get out of the contract and rid of my mortgage? How long would the whole process...

To buy or contract for deed? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm having a few questions on what I should do. My fiancé and I are wanting to get a new home to have for a long time. Well we had an offer to do a contract for deed with a lady we know. But I'm concerned if I should just wait and get a mortgage loan or go through with this ladys offer. My...

View more questions Search