Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wesleyharvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 04:58 PM
    Rewrite the following paragraph so that the resource material flows with the remainde
    Rewrite the following paragraph so that the resource material flows with the remainder of the paragraph.

A person considering the cost of school athletics must first consider salaries of coaches, custodians, trainers, and band directors. James Johnson said, "Equipment is another major cost." Equipment includes uniforms for athletes, marching band, pompon line, cheerleaders, and other groups whose function is tied to the athletics program. Equipment includes balls, bats, nets, clubs, laundry and cleaning costs, first-aid supplies, and medical supplies. Johnson also discusses utility costs. "Some are directly related to the sports program such as lighting and air conditioning." Water used by the team for showers should be included (26).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 05:02 PM
    I have no clue what you need to do.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Sounds like Homework. I swore off doing homework after I graduated college.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Looks like you forgot some of it. Why don't you post it all so we can see it and then tell you that we won't do your homework for you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 28, 2014, 05:34 PM
    The cost of school athletics includes salaries of coaches, custodians, trainers, and band directors. "Equipment is another major cost," James Johnson said. That includes uniforms for athletes, the marching band, pompon line, cheerleaders, and others who are part of the program. It includes balls, bats, nets, clubs, laundry and cleaning costs, first-aid supplies, and medical supplies. Johnson also discussed utility costs, both direct and indirect, such as lighting, air conditioning, and water.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    The cost of school athletics includes salaries of coaches, custodians, trainers, and band directors. "Equipment is another major cost," James Johnson said. That includes uniforms for athletes, the marching band, pompon line, cheerleaders, and others who are part of the program. It includes balls, bats, nets, clubs, laundry and cleaning costs, first-aid supplies, and medical supplies. Johnson also discussed utility costs, both direct and indirect, such as lighting, air conditioning, and water.
    Joy, I hope you get an A on your homework assignment. Oh wait... it's not your assignment? Well, you just did the work, so you should get the credit.

I guess we will do homework on this site. I thought that was against the rules.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 06:07 PM
    I thought it was against the rules as well...this is why I always give stupid answers to these as I did above.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 29, 2014, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    I thought it was against the rules as well...this is why I always give stupid answers to these as I did above.
    I always tell them it's against the rules of this site to do their work. It's a rule I agree with, and a reason I love this site.

I wouldn't want someone to give my kids the answers. I'd prefer that my kids are taught to find the answer on their own. Otherwise they're doomed. How can they excel if they don't know how to solve the questions they're asked, because someone else gives them the answers?

Constructive criticism is good. Asking them to post their answer, and critiquing it, is good. Giving them the answer, that's screwing them, unless you plan to take the test for them, when the time comes.

Giving someone the answer, is a big middle finger to their education. It helps for one assignment, but it teaches them nothing. You're not helping, you're harming. Good bye future. The kids of today that will rule tomorrow, won't have you to fall back on when the going gets tough. They need to learn. Giving them the answers isn't teaching, unless you're there when they need to know, and don't have the answers, shut your mouth!

Critique. Don't do homework. As far as I know, that's still the rules of this site, and I stand behind those rules, and the reasons I do, are listed above! Think about the future! Unless you plan to be there to whisper in the ears of the future leaders, so they know what to do, you're not helping! They have to be able to think for themselves! You're teaching them nothing by giving them the answers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When a firm leases a resource for most of its useful life and controls the resource a [ 0 Answers ]

When a firm leases a resource for most of its useful life and controls the resource as though it had been purchased, the lease is treated as an operating lease.

Time to rewrite. [ 6 Answers ]

I've written the first draft of my novel, put it away while I wrote another book, now it's time to take it out and start rewriting. Can anyone tell me how to tell what needs editing or deleting, and what to keep?

View more questions Search