Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobby12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2014, 10:38 AM
    Immagration tax in ghana
    Is there a tax that a Ghana person must pay on there luggage to customs to leave there?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2014, 10:39 AM
    WHy.. is this some mysterious "girlfriend" you have sent LOTS of money to, for a number of crazu demands and alleged expenses... then you were scammed... because this sounds exactly like another scam to get some more money out of you before you realise she doesn't exist and you are never going to actually see her.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 28, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Sounds like you are being scammed. How much money have you already sent? Do you really know this person, have you ever met face to face, do you only talk through email and the phone? These are all things that you need to consider. This is a very common scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immagration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

OK

Immagration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

You think that sense I know some one that I'm very close to is not the person he says he is is I found this out after he wanted to marry me but I thaught it was strange because with hispanic familys they share the same last name well he didn't with his cousins so then I started to investegate this...

Immagration [ 1 Answers ]

I signed the paper and well when I first came to the stated back in 89 I was 4 yrs old I came in legally with a visa and a passport so so yeah I guess I was inspected.. the only thing I did wrong was over stay my visit and never did anything I made a mistake what's your advice.. p.s and I do have...

Immagration law [ 1 Answers ]

Immagtation law Process to obtain visa from Ghana to United States

Need to know about the Immagration [ 11 Answers ]

I have this guy who works for me right. There is a problem in the us with immigration way too many immigrants. So i need to know a site to make a backround check on him too find out if he is illegal im preety shure he is. I also nned to number too get him deported. Can you please help me?

View more questions Search